Nude lipsticks are the only lipsticks that I wear and because of that I have a lot of them in my makeup collection. Today I’m sharing 5 of the lipsticks that I tend to use the most.
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude. Out of these five lipsticks this one is my favorite. As the name suggests, is a liquid lipstick that looks beautiful on the lips.
- Nars Audacious Lipstick in Babara. This one I got recently and I can’t stop wearing it. The formula is creamy and pigmented. The only bummer with the Nars lipsticks is the price ($32.00). Looking through my makeup collection I found that the Kiko Milano in 924 it’s an amazing dupe for Barbara.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 45. This nude is more in the pink side compared to the lipsticks mentioned. Kate lipsticks have the most comfortable and luxurious formula in the drugstore.
- Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Nude Embrace (650). This is the only matte lipstick in this list; Nude Embrace was one of my first buys when I started getting interested in the makeup world and still today is one of my favorites.
- Loreal Paris Collection Exclusive in Jennifer’s Nude. Jennifers Nude is a lighter version of the Kate Lipstick in 45. If you are a starting out with makeup this is the lipstick for you.
Share in the comments your favorite Nude Lipstick. Also, don’t forget to pin the post if you liked it!