I love going to Sephora and spending my money on luxurious makeup, but not always the more expensive things are better. You can always find lots of things on the drugstore that will work as well as a luxurious brand. Today I thought I will write about ten beauty products that I love that are under $10 dollars.
- Jordana Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer Foundation | This foundation/concealer retails for only $3.99 and even though its price is cheap the quality is not. This foundation can be medium to full coverage depending the way you apply it. It works really well when using it as a concealer to cover discoloration or spots, but I wouldn’t recommend this as an under eye concealer because it can feel dry around the eyes.
- BH Cosmetics Essential 7 Piece Brush Set | This BH cosmetics set retails for $10, but they constantly have offers and discounts on their website so you can purchase them for less. I feel like BH Cosmetic brushes are underrated. These are the only eye brushes that I use; they are soft and helps the eyeshadow blend beautifully. If there is only one product you can get from this list I highly recommend these brushes.
- Kiko Milano Lipstick in 924 | If you are a lover of the Nars Lipstick in Barbara, but you are not fan of the price this Kiko lipstick is an excellent dupe. It’s a “your lips but better” shade and they feel creamy and comfortable on the lips. (Retails for $7)
- Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder | This is the perfect powder to set your foundation and it only retails for $5.99. It is also a great powder for baking under the eyes.
- Loreal Paris Jennifer’s Nude Lipstick| The perfect pink sheer nude color. Retails for $8.99
- Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Daringly Nude | This lipstick retails for $7.99 and it’s a similar shade to the Loreal Jennifer’s nude, but more pigmented and it’s a matte shade.
- Colourpop Single Eyeshadows | These single eyeshadows retail for $5 and there is a huge variety to choose from. You can read my opinion on their eyeshadows in my Colourpop Lo-Key and Hi-Maintenance Review + Swatches post.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso | This is a peach blush that goes with a variety of skin tones. It looks insanely good on pictures. This product retails for $8.
- Wet n Wild Palette in Coming in Latte | Is an eyeshadow palette that includes 10 highly pigmented shades. There are four mattes and six shimmering shades. All the shades are wearable and it retails for $6.99.
- Mario Badescu Rose Water | The 4 oz bottle retails for only $7. This rose water can be used as a refresher, makeup setting pray or even as a toner.
Those are my 10 under $10 favorite products. Let me know if you have any recommendations for me to try.