I have been craving banana bread for two weeks now and I finally got to make it. I love eating banana bread with a cup of tea or coffee in the morning. The recipe that I am sharing today I found on the internet a few years ago, but I have added some personal touches that in my opinion make the banana bread 100 times better. This recipe is easy to make and the results are delicious. Here is the recipe.
2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/2 Cup of Butter
3/4 Cups of Brown Sugar
5-6 small Bananas or 3-4 Larger Bananas
2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil (liquid)
A pinch of cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl mix all the wet ingredients.
3. On a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ones. Mix.
5. Serve in a pan of preference and put it in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Please let me know if you have any recipe that you would like for me to make!